Confessions of a Business Owner
Where should you invest for growth?
Most small businesses fail to invest correctly in their growth in order to protect their future. Whether this is down to a lack of funds to invest, incorrect choices being made, bad advice or a fear of spending, all restrict the ability of a business to maximise its potential.
Brian Snape of Mighty Oak Business Finance has been in commercial banking and finance helping small businesses invest for almost 30 years and in this session will explain:
- What drives Brian to make a difference to the SME community
- Why you need a business model to attract investment
- Where you should go for investment and what you need to be successful
- What & where you should be looking to invest in the next few months
- What you should be looking for from a Bank Manager
By watching this previously recorded webinar you will:
- Learn who you should be chatting to if you wish to secure funding
- Understand what you need to have in place to maximise your ability to borrow
- Learn where you should be looking to invest to grow and what you should expect
- Understand the mistakes that many make when it comes to investing
- Learn when you should be starting the process if you want investment
Brian Snape, Mighty Oak Business Finance
Brian originates from Liverpool and moved to Leeds in 1983 to study Economics and Public Policy at Leeds Polytechnic. After successfully graduating, he entered the financial services industry working initially in Corporate Insurance with Royal and Sun Alliance before changing his career to Banking when he joined NatWest.
During his time with NatWest Brian has held a variety of Sales, Account Management and Underwriting positions spread across their Business Banking, Commercial and Corporate Real Estate Operations. In 2016 Brian decided to leave NatWest and set up his own Commercial Finance Brokerage business – Mighty Oak Business Finance.
Mighty Oak specialise in accessing and sourcing Finance for businesses in all sectors. With access to a over 200 Lenders in the cashflow, asset finance and property markets Brian is confident he can find help businesses find the right finance at the right time and right terms.
Key to the growth of Mighty Oak has been Brian’s focus on customer relationships. As the Banks continue to reduce their customer facing staff numbers, Brian is committed to filling that gap and offering businesses the necessary support to help them grow and thrive.
Away from work, Brian is married to Denise, enjoys holidaying and spending time at his holiday home on Anglesey. He is also an ardent Liverpool supporter and season ticket holder at Anfield.